Sunday, July 1, 2012

“live as if you were to die tomorrow. learn as if you were to live forever.” ― mahatma gandhi

I've always been a bit of a nerd and have loved school and learning. During summer breaks I would find myself missing school and taking notes...weird, right? But being curious is a good thing, which is why I'm so excited about this great learning opportunity for the month of July!

A few days ago I was lucky enough to read a blog post about the Altitude Design Summit and how they're partnering with Bing to offer free online classes this month!

After poring over the options, I'm hoping to take DSLR 101 & How to Build and Enhance Self-Worth. While I would LOVE to be able to travel to NYC and take some classes in person and meet some awesome people, I'm super thrilled that I'll get to take any at all. Thanks Bing!

No comments:

Post a Comment