Sunday, June 24, 2012

my weakness:

Chestnut brown leather handbags. Man oh man, I cannot begin to express how much I love this color leather, especially when executed in simple, vintage-inspired, clean, nearlyyy rugged/raw styles.

Enter Patricia Nash. The styles, the hardware, the details, ugh. So good.

I've been fortunate enough to snag a few of her lovely bags when they were on super super sale at Macy's, including these two:


 

The cross-body is my favorite. I mean, it has pen slots!
Disclaimer: Do not put little miniature pencils in the pen slots, they will not come out.

I think these styles (and color!) of bags are so timeless and versatile, I just can't get enough! Of course 99% of said bags are out of my price range, but one can never soak in enough handbag eye candy, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment